Hyalotim is intended for topical use in the vagina. It is used for moisturizing of vaginal mucous membrane in conditions accompanied in dryness of vaginal mucous membrane.
The product is especially intended for:
- prevention of vaginal dryness due to ageing, low estrogens, hormonal therapy and use of contraceptives;
- lowering and preventing problems with vulva and vagina accompanied by dryness of the mucosa, itch, redness, inflammation or discharge;
- helping in healing processes of damaged mucosa after child delivery, gynecological or surgical procedures and also after loss of mucosa due to chemotherapy or radiotherapy;
- lowering discomfort of painful sexual intercourse;
- maintaining appropriate vaginal pH.
HYALOTIM – 1 globule contains: 10 mg hyaluronic acid as sodium salt and a neutral fat as an excipient.
This product is recommended to be used as support to maintain normal vaginal flora during and after antibiotic treatment in the case of recurrent vaginal infections, or the genitourinary system.
1 pessary contains: 5 mg lactic acid and neutral fat as excipient.
Intivag is intended for topical use in the vagina in order to maintain the proper acidity of the vaginal environment.